• Handle sales enquiries
• Work closely with customers in recommending home renovation designs and space planning solutions.
• Work closely with Costing Department to prepare quotation based on customer’s requirements.
• Work closely with Interior Design Team to prepare sketches & drawing based on proposed design.
• Work closely with Marketing Team for Promotions and Events.
• You will be required to develop and perform all consulting and sales activity.
• To deliver sales and presentation to customers and demonstrate design ideas.
• Report to Managers and Leaders on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection, after sales service, etc.
• At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
• Design Background preferred.
• Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
• Have good knowledge in Sales.
• Possesses own transportation.
• Able to start work immediately and willing to be based at Puchong and Putrajaya Area.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision, creative and positive attitude personalities.
• Require to work weekends (Alternate Sunday).
• Strong persuasion closing skills.
• Possess attention to details and willingness to learn new things.
• Positive and aggressive.
• Management Opportunities
• Attractive Basic
• Attractive Commission
• Career advancement
• Fun, young and energetic team
• Training will be provided
• Strong marketing support + Leads provided